Below is collection of resources for the course. In most cases these resources are linked elsewhere in the website. They are collected here for your convince.
- Tentative HCI Course Schedule – excel spread sheet that includes assignments due date, lecture and presentation dates.
- Assignment Due Dates – PDF file listing assignment due dates for all classes.
Scientist and Student Documents
- Scientist-Student Agreement – This document describes the responsibilities of the scientist and the students working on the citizen science Android apps. Both scientist and students should read.
- Scientists and App Ideas – This document list all the scientists’ contact information and app idea.
- Team Charter – This word document is a form for a team contract. It should be modified and signed by all team members.
- Common Usability Test Questions – This documents contains questions that are common to all usability test questions.
- Usability Testing Consent Form – PDF of the consent form to be read to participants before the usability test.
- Understanding Project Sociology by Modeling Stakeholders – Article that discusses the onion model.
- Slides and PDF about teamwork.
- Heuristic Evaluation of Ambient Display – An article illustrating heuristic evaluation.
- Usability Test of www.TowerRecords.com – An example usability test report.
- TutorialProject.cgt – CogTool project example
- MSDoc-CogTool-Demo.cgt – Another CogTool project demonstration using MS word.
- Graphic Design Lecture Slides – Power Point slides for graphic design lecture
Karla Kitalong Slides
HTML Form Examples
HTML and CSS Resources
- HTML5 Cheat Sheet – A quick reference to html tags.
- CSS3 Cheat Sheet – A quick reference to CSS styles
Groovy and Grails Resources
- deploy.py – Ryan Doyle’s Deployment script for Linux machines on MTU network. Instructions are on the ReadMe.
- Offline Demo Project Files – Zip of an pedagogical offline project using Grails and Local Forage.
- myPhotos-CodeDoc-Adam.pdf – Code documentation for offline myPhotos
- ngPhotos-CodeDoc-Stephen.pdf – Code documentation for offline myPhotos using AngularJS
- Maps and Layers – Webpage demonstrating maps, base maps and layers
- Drawing Features – Webpage demonstrating drawing and viewing features on a feature layer
- Adding Attachments – Webpage demonstrating adding and viewing feature attachments
- Basic Search – Webpage demonstrating defeating default values of the Search Widget
- XHR Get Stories – Webpage demonstrating the use of XHR for getting stories
- Search Stories – Webpage combining Basic Search with Get Stories
Mashup Groovy Scripts
- postWD.groovy – Groovy script for requesting and parsing the response from Disturbed WEPP website.
WebUSB Websites Files
- webusb-microbit.zip – Zip file for connecting and reading the micro:bit USB serial port.