This assignment does not have a specific due date. Rather, the assignment lists some of the requirements for your implementation. In effect, it is due at the end of the semester. You should implement the app using the Grails framework unless I have arranged otherwise.The requirements for the implementation:
- Your team should make the initial commit into your GitHub repository now, meaning the week that you have had your Design Review with me.
- Your team should rewrite the “readme” in GitHub describing the app and listing the team members before Spring Break. I am monitoring the repositories and get email after each commit.
- Your team should commit the homepage and domain objects into your GitHub repository by first week after Spring break. I am monitoring the repositories and get email after each commit.
- Your app will need to be deployed on your tomcat server. Your first deployment should be no later than then the week before the final design review.
- Test the implementation with the different browsers and if appropriate phone browsers early and frequently. Be sure to test the deployed app on the tomcat server.
- The implementation should be complete up to any interface requirements specified below. If the implementation cannot be completed, you should document missing components and why they cannot be finished. Email me if your implementation has any obstacles inhibiting completeness.
- Your domain classes and database schema design document should agree. Be sure the database schema design document is up to date.
- Check back for more requirements.