During the final week of the semester, you and the grad student will present preliminary results from your usability testing. You will present with the grad students that conducted usability test on the same app. The grad student present first and then introduce you. Please coordinate your presentations with the grad students. The combined presentation should only be 20 minutes with time for questions. So your part of the presentation will be about 7 minutes.
An example outline for your presentation:
- Introduce yourself as the user experience experts conducting the usability test
- Name the app and the purpose of the app
- Concisely describe the test process and type of data collect during the testing
- Summarize the usability test results – this should be in only in general terms
- Recommend changes for the app – only the most important changes
- Explain that there will be more details in your Usability Test Report, and will be posted on your website