Your group will meet with me and Stefka Hristova after you have meet with your client and user experience experts. We will announce the schedule for the design review interviews via the class email list.
Review with Instructor
Your group will meet with me and Robert Johnson in my office for approximately 20 minutes. Arrive early for the review interview NEED TO EDIT for NEW MEETING PLACE
The interview is to review your design progress and spot more usability problems with your user interface.
You should be prepared to:
- Explain the user interface, including the purpose, users and important components
- Show drawings of design changes, including a walkthrough of the interface and the heuristic evaluation
- Show your updated list of tables and column names
- Describe the feedback you have received from your client and user experience experts.
- Describe the design changes you plan to make
Up load your files and link them to your web site before the interview, so that we can refer to them during the interview. These documents should be appropriately formatted for presenting to me during the interview. They are separate documents from the walkthrough documents. I want to see the progression of your design.
These documents may need updating. They should have different version numbers from the prior document, so that I can see the progression of your design. Your documents should have the date that they were created just below the title:
- Simplified Hierarchical Task Analysis design
- Paper prototype design improved by the feedback from client and user experience expert.
All group members are required to attend the interview. During the interview, several group members should be responsible for taking notes and record my evaluations and comments. The notes should be transcribed or scanned and post on your website immediately after the meeting.
After you have posted your note from the meeting with me on your website, you should email me (pastel at mtu.edu), and Stefka Hristova (shristov at mtu.edu) that the notes have been posted. The subject line of the email should be
cs4760-hu4642 Project Assignment 5 – <group name>
I will expect you email within in a week after your meeting.