The instructors will announce the schedule for the design review interviews via the class email list.
Review with Instructor
The CS sub-team will meet with with the instructors in G05, for approximately 20 minutes. Arrive early for the design review.
The interview is to review your design progress and spot more usability problems with your user interface.
You should be prepared to:
- Explain the user interface, including the purpose, users and important components
- Show drawings of design changes, including a walkthrough of the interface and the heuristic evaluation
- Show your updated list of tables and column names
- Describe the feedback you have received from your client and user experience experts.
- Describe the design changes you plan to make
Up load your most current design documents and link them to your web site before the design review, so that we can refer to them during the review. They should be separate documents from the walkthrough documents. I want to see the progression of your design.
These documents may need updating. They should have different version numbers from the prior document, so that I can see the progression of your design. Your documents should have the date that they were created just below the title:
- Simplified Hierarchical Task Analysis design
- Paper prototype design improved by the feedback from client and user experience expert.
All team members are required to attend their respective design review. During the design review, several group members should be responsible for taking notes and record my evaluations and comments. The notes should be transcribed or scanned and post on your website immediately after the meeting.
At least two of you team members should record notes of the review with instructors. These notes should be posted on your team website.
Submit on Canvas
After you have posted notes of the review, submit on canvas the URL to the review notes.