CS4760 and CS5760 are distinct courses in User Interface Design and Human-Computer Interactions (HCI). The undergraduate course CS4760 is a course in user interface (UI) design and implementation. The graduate course CS5760 is a course in UI evaluation and usability testing. Both courses emphasize user-center centered design and usability evaluation.
This year students design, implement, and evaluate web applications (apps). Many of the apps from CS4760 and CS5760 are further developed by Senior Design students at Michigan Tech.
App Developers Sites
UX Consultant Sites
- Grad 1: Josiane Isingizwe – Topic: Human-drone interaction in construction jobsites – App: drone
- Grad 2: Aziz Jahan – Topic: Security Systems in HCI – App: drone
- Grad 3: Saket Chaturvedi – Topic: Software Requirement Gathering – App: FEW
- Grad 5: Jesse Jacobusse – Topic: Hospital HCI design – App: care code
- Grad 6: Matt Chard – Topic: SAR HRI- information interpretation – App: utility
- Grad 7: Tim Raymond – Topic: Haptic Displays and Interactions – App: utility
- Grad 8: Ivona Gorgioski – Topic: Mobile Human-Computer Interaction – App: supply chain
- Grad 9: Rohith Challapalli – Topic: Cloud Security and Privacy – App: trip tracker
- Grad 10: Pranav Rudraraju – Topic: Accessibility – App: trip tracker